Here you will find all the information you need to start using your DoctorSender Smart account.
If you have any questions that you have not been able to solve, or you simply want more information, remember that you always have our support section available.
Find help video tutorials with which you will learn how to use the main functions of DoctorSender Smart. Let’s take off!
Do you have any doubt? It’s possible that another user had it before you. In the board below we collect the most frequent ones so you always can have them at hand. If you have not been able to solve your doubts, remember that you have our team at your available through the contact section. If your question is useful for other users, we will publish it on the board.
What does DoctorSender do to make sure we are GDPR compliant?
- We regularly check our security measures to ensure that any personal data that we collect and process on our systems is adequately protected.
- We provide our customers with GDPR-compliant terms and we also update our contracts with third-party vendors to ensure they are GDPR-compliant.
- We keep formal processes regarding the rights of data subjects to ensure that we can help customers fulfill the requests they receive.
- We complete data protection impact assessments to identify and minimize any risks resulting from our data processing activities.
- We keep accurate records of our data processing activities, both as personal data processors and as responsible for them.
- We pay close attention to regulatory guidelines around GDPR compliance and make changes to the characteristics of our products and contracts when necessary.
Sign up now and get 100 credits for free
your personal data will be included in a processing activity for which FREEMEDIA INTERNET, S.L., is responsible, the purpose of which is the management of the pre-contractual relationship, generation of a trial account on the DoctorSender Smart platform and management of doubts and queries regarding the activity. Legitimacy based on the application of pre-contractual measures. Data will not be communicated to third parties. Your personal data will be kept indefinitely unless you state otherwise. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where applicable, before FREEMEDIA INTERNET, S.L., at firstname.lastname@example.org