1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
FREEMEDIA INTERNET, S.L. C / Filá Cordón nº 36, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes Alcoy, Alicante, Spain CIF: B53967162 Contact telephone number: 965524819 Contact with the DPO: email@example.com
2. What is the purpose of processing your data?
We process your data for the following purposes: • Accounting, Tax and Economic Management: Billing Management, Collection and Payment Management, Control of late payments. Claim of collections. Management of accounting and payment documents.
• Management of clients and suppliers: Administrative management of clients and suppliers.
3. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data for the following periods: • Accounting, Tax and Economic Management: 6 years. The legal basis for this retention period is Royal Decree 1514/2007, of November 16, which approves the General Accounting Plan. Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax. Royal Legislative Decree 2/2015, of October 23, which approves the revised text of the Workers’ Statute Law. • Management of clients and suppliers: 5 years. The legal basis for this retention period is Civil Code.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
• Accounting, Tax and Economic Management: Compliance with a legal obligation, Royal Decree 1514/2007, of November 16, which approves the General Accounting Plan.
• Management of clients and suppliers: Execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures, Execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the latter.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data may be communicated to the State Tax Administration Agency, Banks, savings banks and rural banks, Other companies of the business group.
6.Will your data be transferred internationally?
Your personal data will not be transferred internationally.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to: • Access your personal data. • Request its rectification. • Request its deletion. • Oppose their treatment. • Request the limitation of your treatment. • The portability of personal data. You may exercise your rights by written communication to FREEMEDIA INTERNET, SL, C / Filá Cordón nº 36, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes, 03804, Alcoy, Alicante, Spain or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org Your request must include the date , name and surname, request in which the request is specified, address for the purposes of notifications. In order to dispel any reasonable doubt about the identity of the natural person making the request, the contribution of the DNI or document of a similar or similar nature is requested to confirm the identity of the same. If you understand that your request has not been correctly resolved, you may request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose data you can consult at www.aepd.es