1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
FREEMEDIA INTERNET, S.L. C/ Filá Cordón no 36, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes Alcoy, Alicante, Spain VAT: ESB53967162 Phone number: 9188.8.131.52 DPO contact: email@example.com
2. What is the purpose of the processing of your data?
We process your personal data in order to attend to requests that may be received through the website contact form or the chat enabled for this purpose, as well as for the maintenance of the business relationship with the company where you provide your services, or if applicable with you, in your capacity as an individual entrepreneur.
3. Data retention policy?
We will keep your data for as long as the business relationship with the company is maintained.
4. Legal Basis for Data Processing?
The legal basis for legitimizing the processing of your personal data is the execution of pre-contractual measures and our legitimate interest.
5. Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties.
6. International transfers of your data?
We use the Bitrix 24 platform, located in the United States, as a provider of chat and CRM services. All legal requirements have been observed in their contracting. You can find more information at www.bitrix24.eu
7. Your rights when you provide your data to us and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to:
– Access your personal data.
– To request its rectification.
– To request its deletion.
– To oppose its processing.
– To request the restriction of its processing.
– To request the portability of personal data.
You may exercise your rights by writing to FREEMEDIA INTERNET, S.L., C/ Filá Cordón no 36, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes, 03804, Alcoy, Alicante, Spain or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request must include date, name and surname, the specific request, address for notification purposes. Your request must include the date, name and surname, specific request, address for notification purposes. Should you consider your request has not been correctly resolved, you may seek the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose details you can consult at www.aepd.es.